Sunday 14 May 2017

Two Days to go


Wales  has never looked so gorgeous. There has been an explosion of Lady's Smock in the fields around us, and in the woods there are bluebells everywhere.  This evening Thelma and I drove in the new van up to the Dinas, the conical hill near the head of the Towy valley where Twm Sion Catti's cave is. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twm_Si%C3%B4n_Cati) There is a plain little stone church there which has no lights so services are only held once a month during the summer.  

ON Wednesday I set off for the Channel Tunnel on my way to Iceland. I will be leaving this:


For this:



But I know Wales. I've seen bluebells before, many times, but I've never seen Iceland and it's a place I've wanted to visit since I was a student.
Tomorrow I still have a few things to do to the van - a good clean amongst them. I'll also be working on all my lists. This is the one for the photography gear - the bare minimum as I'm sure you'll agree:


Photography list number location
Cameras Sony compact
Canon 5D
Canon 70D
Lenses Tamron 16-300
Canon 16-35
Canon 100-400
Canon x2 extender
Rucksack
Harness
Sling
Straps male 1 bins
1 rucksack
1 70D
female 1 bins
1 rucksack
1 lens
1 spare
strap adaptors male to male  1 rucksack
1 rucksack
female to female 1 rucksack
Remotes cable  1 rucksack
infra 1 rucksack
batteries  canon 2 rucksack
1 70D
1 5D
sony 1 camera
1 day bag
chargers canon  1
Sony  1
mians lead  1
image storage SD cards 1 70 D
1 5D
1 Sony
2 rucksack
camera rain cover rucksack
rucksack cover rucksack
glasses +3 2 rucksack
card readers 2 van
allen keys  2 rucksack
pen 1 rucksack
notebook 1 rucksack
polarising filter  1
lens cleaner 1
hide 1

1 comment: